- The iPhone’s processor thinks almost twice as fast as the Sony PSP’s brain.
- Its touchscreen is more responsive than the Nintendo DS’s, recognizing subtle finger taps, pinches, and spreads.
- The three-axis accelerometer, like the one in the Wiimote, could replace the thumbstick — Sega has already exploited this ability for an iPhone port of Super Monkey Ball.
- Wi-Fi could make for mean multiplayer mayhem.
- Cell-tower triangulation could be used for location-aware games.
- Attention developers: Get to work